1. Refinery29 doesn’t want to be “CNN for women,” finds new paths into hard news (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
2. T-Mobile to let customers stream HBO, Netflix, and ESPN without racking up data charges (Dawn Chmielewski / Re/code)
3. TV’s ratings ‘Blindspot’: Look what traditional measurement misses (Andrew Wallenstein / Variety)
4. Univision, The Atlantic to launch Spanish-language CityLab Latino (Judah Robinson / Huffington Post)
5. Web poets’ society: New breed succeeds in taking verse viral (Alexandra Alter / New York Times)
6. Defeated by social media, CNN overhauls iReport (Ricardo Bilton / Digiday)
Our Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
See tomorrow’s before anyone else; subscribe on this page!