1. Instagram builds its own version of Snapchat Live Stories (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)
2. Here’s why ESPN is shutting down Grantland (Daniel Roberts / Fortune)
3. Harvard Law Library readies trove of decisions for digital age (Erik Eckholm / New York Times)
4. German daily Die Welt wants to bundle print, digital, and TV into a single newsroom (and brand) (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
5. Publishers wake up to the limitations of growing too much too soon (Ricardo Bilton / Digiday)
6. How a group of neighbors created their own Internet service (Jon Brodkin / Ars Technica)
Our Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
See them before anyone by signing up on this page for our newsletter!