2. Can campus networks ever be secure? (Josephine Wolff / The Atlantic)
3. A top proponent of higher-ed disruption moves to put his theories into practice (Goldie Blumenstyk / Chronicle of Higher Education)
4. How to modernize a campus data center for all possibilities (Dave Doucette / EdTech)
5. MIT intros MOOC MicroMaster’s (Dian Schaffhauser / Campus Technology)
6. Higher ed’s Moneyball? (Eric Westervelt / NPR)
Our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup comes out every Thursday.
Have it delivered straight to your email inbox by subscribing on this page!