1. Can Notifications Encourage Struggling College Students to Succeed? (Eric Westervelt / NPR
2. Online Ed for the Underserved (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
3. Who’d Be a Journalist? (Héctor Tobar / New York Times)
4. 15 Ways to Work Your Beat (Kenna Griffin / ProfKRG)
5. Three Years Later, Jury Still Out on Michigan’s Cyber School Expansion (Ron French / Bridge Magazine)
6. Colleges Face New Pressure to Monitor Social Media Harassment (Josh Logue / Inside Higher Ed)
7. Why Storytelling Still Matters, (Kevin Van Valkenburg / Medium)
8. A New Project from Knight and Temple Helps Metro Newsrooms Get Digital Faster (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
Our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup comes out every Thursday.
Have it delivered straight to your email inbox by subscribing on this page!