1. Newspapers in Turkey publish on Twitter after government seizure stops presses (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. Analyzing Facebook lead-in text length (Dan Frohlich / NPR)
3. What you can watch on the new Apple TV + how it compares to Roku, Fire TV, and Chromecast (David Katzmaier / CNET)
4. How PRX and Radiotopia are rethinking the public radio pledge drive for the podcast era (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
5. Twitch launches a new hub where users can watch artists as they work (Ben Popper / The Verge)
6. YouTube Red is now available: ad-free + offline viewing (Chris Welch / The Verge)
7. The NBA’s #VR ‘experiment’ (Daniel Terdiman / Fast Company)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page, and you can see tomorrow’s before anyone else!