1. How news outlet The Canary aims to ‘diversify media’ (Caroline Scott / Journalism.co.uk)
2. Instant Articles get shared more than old-fashioned links (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
3. First Look doubles down as First Amendment benefactor (Danny Funt / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. The most controversial hacking cases of the past decade (Kim Zetter / Wired)
5. The business model of literary journals (or lack thereof) (via Jane Friedman)
6. Finding my tribe: A love letter to Twitter (Ben Basche / Medium)
Our Daily Must Reads Newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to have it delivered straight to your inbox!