1. CJR cuts print schedule to 2 issues per year, boosts digital efforts (Elizabeth Spayd / Columbia Journalism Review)
2. Pitchfork founder on Conde Nast sale, indie roots, and expansion (Cynthia Littleton / Variety)
3. What the return of Omid Kordestani says about Google (Mark Bergen / Re/code)
4. Snapchat to shut down Snap Channel, laying off team (Nellie Andreeva / Deadline Hollywood)
5. Putin can’t stop the Internet (Irina Borogan & Andrei Soldatov / Slate)
6. Raiders of the lost web (Adrienne LaFrance / The Atlantic)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes our every Monday through Friday.
Be the first to see tomorrow’s by subscribing on this page.