1. What The New York Times Didn’t Tell You (Jay Carney / Medium)
2. Meet the Woman Who’s Driving Digital Experimentation at The Washington Post ( Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. Flipboard Goes After Facebook with Targeted Ad Feature (Mathew Ingram / Fortune )
4. Publishers Straddle the Apple-Google, App-Web Divide (Katie Benner and Conor Dougherty / New York Times)
5. Survey Finds Teens Prefer Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat for Social Networks (Deepa Seetharaman / Wall Street Journal)
6. Knight is Giving $1.3 Million to Help 3 Legacy Newsrooms ‘Speed Up Digital Adoption’ (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
7. Netflix Is Making Movies Shunned by Studios (Ben Fritz / Wall Street Journal)
Our Must Reads come our every Monday through Friday.
Have them delivered straight to your email inbox by subscribing on this page.