1. ONA debuts a build-your-own-ethics-code platform (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. What the results of a survey of Coursera students mean for online learning (Ellen Wexler / Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. Education Department names first open education resources advisor (Dian Schaffhauser / Campus Technology)
4. Putting 2015’s higher education cyber-attacks into perspective (D. Frank Smith / EdTech)
5. Camelback Ventures makes its unique way (Betsy Corcoran / EdSurge)
Our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup comes out every Thursday.
Subscribe on this page to have us send it right to your inbox!