1. The Washington Post has developed 8 apps for quizzes and games (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Why PBS and ‘viewers like you’ must continue saving ‘POV’ & ‘Independent Lens’ (Daniel Clarkson Fisher / Medium)
3. LinkedIn CEO talks to Kara Swisher about shaping LinkedIn into a content giant on Re/Code Decode (Noah Kulwin / Re/code) [AUD]
4. How Scotland made its council audit data less open (with happy ending) (Paul Bradshaw / Online Journalism Blog)
5. Greenpeace hires team of investigative journalists (Jasper Jackson / Guardian)
6. What writers make in 2015 (Noah Davis / The Awl)
7. What makes Uber run (Max Chafkin / Fast Company)
Our Must Reads come out every Monday through Friday.
Sign up on this page to have them delivered straight to your inbox!