1. Virtual reality news is becoming a reality in many newsrooms (Gurman Bhatia / Poynter)
2. Nielsen says total audience measurement is coming ‘by the end of the year’ (Jason Lynch / AdWeek)
3. With money from Knight, the AP will create standards for data journalism (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
4. Twitter has a 136-page handbook for politicians: it’s hilarious (Sam Sanders / NPR)
5. No, Twitter isn’t ditching its 140-character limit (Will Oremus / Slate)
6. Why Business Insider won (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page, and we’ll send it directly to your inbox!