1. Millennials aren’t all the same when it comes to news consumption (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
2. NYT appoints senior editor for ‘mini startups,’ project sponsorships (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
3. WGBH to acquire GlobalPost, merge part of news team with PRI (Jon Chesto & John Newsham / Boston Globe)
4. ‘I can’t ever unsee that:’ Which unforgettable moments should a journalist choose to cover? (Butch Ward / Poynter)
5. From radio to porn, British spies track web users’ online identities (Ryan Gallagher / The Intercept)
6. How much of your audience is fake? (Ben Elgin, Michael Riley, David Kocieniewski & Joshua Brustein / Bloomberg Businessweek)
Our Daily Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to have them delivered directly to your inbox!