1. How Gigaom died and then came back to life again, kind of (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
2. ThinkProgress to unionize with Writers Guild of America (Ravi Somaiya / New York Times)
3. The Times Group now says journalists’ salaries will be linked to their Twitter activity (Arunabh Saikia / News Laundry)
4. Inspired by China, Thailand setting up its own Great Firewall (Steven Millward / Tech in Asia)
5. What you need to know: How six publishers digest the news for readers (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. Why are we still calling them phones? (Dan Frommer / Quartz)
Our Must Reads comes out Monday through Friday.
Be the first to see them by subscribing on this page to our newsletter!