1. The Washington Post will publish every story on Facebook’s Instant Articles (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Could a university be the savior long-form journalism has been looking for? (Jack Murtha / Columbia Journalism Review)
3. Publishers: Be sure bad code isn’t making your content disappear for those using ad-blockers (Joshua Benton / Nieman Lab)
4. Ethical Ad Blocker ensures you never see an ad — or an ad-supported website (Nick Statt / The Verge)
5. The plot twist: E-book sales slip, and print is far from dead (Alexandra Alter / New York Times)
6. How to follow along with ONA15 even if you’re not going (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to have it delivered directly to your inbox!