1. Nerdist launches collection on Inkshares (via Digital Book World)
2. Kobo developing a loyalty program called KoboLove (Mike Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
3. Kindle Unlimited paid authors $0.0058 per page read in July (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
4. Did technology kill the book or give it new life? (Pádraig Belton & Matthew Wall / BBC News)
5. The rise of phone reading (Jennifer Maloney / Wall Street Journal)
6. Rejuvenation (Emma Barnes / FutureBook)
This newsletter comes out every Tuesday.
Have us deliver it directly to your inbox by signing up at the right-hand side of this page!