1. British Library rejects digital Taliban trove fearing terror laws (Eric Randolph / Agence France-Presse)
2. DC appeals court lifts injunction against NSA phone call records program (Ellen Nakashima / Washington Post)
3. The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
4. European publishers play lobbying role against Google (Mark Scott & Nicola Clark / New York Times)
5. Apple’s ad-blocking is potential nightmare for publishers (Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
6. Crowdfunded journalism site Contributoria folds (Alex Spence / Politico)
Our Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
Sign up on this page to get them delivered directly to your inbox!