1. Should news organizations share the video of the WDBJ7 shooting? (Sarah Grieco / Columbia Journalism Review)
2. Twitter, Facebook users unwittingly shown video of Virginia shooting (Yoree Koh / Wall Street Journal)
3. A 21st-century migrant’s essentials: food, shelter, smartphone (Matthew Brunwasser / New York Times)
4. No, I am not crowdfunding this baby (an open letter to a worried fan) (Amanda Palmer / Medium)
5. ‘Daily Show with Trevor Noah’ taps Baratunde Thurston as digital content boss (Todd Spangler / Variety)
6. Blogging at the Atlantic, cont’d (Chris Bodenner / The Atlantic)
7. No, I am not crowdfunding this baby (an open letter to a worried fan) (Amanda Palmer / Medium)
Our Daily Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
Subscribe to have them delivered to your email inbox on this page!