1. Americans’ views on mobile etiquette (Lee Rainie & Kathryn Zickuhr / Pew Research Center)
2. As legacy media cuts back on FOIA, digital-only news outlets step in (Trevor Timm / Columbia Journalism Review)
3. Media companies just closed the web gap, and now there’s a mobile chasm (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
4. Interactive video: A gamechanger for the medium or just another gimmick? (Todd Spangler / Variety)
5. Reuters TV pivots, goes free to seek wider audience (Kelsey Sutton / Politico)
6. Alberto Ibargüen: Journalism in a Snapchat age (Alexander Heffner / The Open Mind) [VID]
Our Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
Sign up to have them sent directly to your inbox on this page!