1. L.A. Times op-ed on online corrections: ‘There’s a stunning lack of transparency’ (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. The 26%: Twitter engineer says tech’s gender gap is tech’s fault (Rachel Bracker / Re/code) [VID]
3. Why publishers should care about article tagging (Abigail Edge / The Media Briefing)
4. Hot Pod: Talent discovery, a podcast accelerator + a Ryan Seacrest joke begging to be made (Nicholas Quah / Nieman Lab)
5. Why there’s so much conflicting advice about social media (Jane Friedman / Writer Unboxed)
6. Netflix to add films and TV series for teenagers (Emily Steel / New York Times)
Our Must Reads come out Monday through Friday.
Sign up to have them sent directly to your inbox on this page!