Note: Our next Daily Must Reads will come out on Monday, January 5th. Enjoy a safe and happy New Year’s Eve.
1. What will digital life look like in 2025? (Lee Rainie & Janna Anderson / Pew Research)
2. Unfinished media business for 2015 — will non-broadcast news video become a force? (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
3. #RealLiveTransAdult emerges on Twitter following transgender teen’s death (Colleen Shalby / PBS News Hour)
4. The Interview: South Korea fans risk downloading malware (Stuart Dredge / Guardian)
5. The heart emoji is 2014’s most popular word (James Vincent / The Verge)
6. Snapchat plans a global view of New Year’s festivities (Emily Steel / New York Times)