1. E-books help out-of-print classics and pulp fiction return on e-readers (Jayadevan PK / The Economic Times)
2. Ikea lambasts e-books with BookBook campaign (Mike Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
3. Enhancing e-books: An author perspective (J.J. Gadd / Digital Book World)
4. Ingram, Microgroove ink deal to add book sales to mobile apps (Publishers Weekly)
5. A tale of two authors and their hybrid publisher (Robin Maxwell / Huffington Post)
PBS MediaShift’s Daily Must Reads & weekly E-Books & Self-Publishing Roundup are curated by our social media editor, Julie Keck. Julie has shared her insights on filmmaking, social media marketing, and crowdfunding at the University of Notre Dame, SXSW, Northwestern University, DePaul University, the Chicago International Film Festival, and beyond. She is the Chief Creative Officer at the niche video site tellofilms.com and co-author of the e-book Social Media Charm School.