Note: This Roundup will be on hiatus until Thursday, January 9th. To stay up-to-date with the final MediaShift stories of 2013, including our “Best of 2013 Series,” subscribe to our MediaShift Daily and Idea Lab Daily. Happy New Year!
1. Entitle takes a different approach to “Netflix for e-books” market (Seth Fiegerman / Mashable)
2. Vellum self-publishing app for Mac aims to do it all (Mercy Pilkington / Good E-Reader)
3. Where publishing surveys cannot go (Porter Anderson / JaneFriedman.com)
4. Apple’s iBookstore lets you gift e-books to friends and family (Jon Russell / The Next Web)
5. Self-publishing: The myth and the reality (Steven Zacharias / Huffington Post)