1. Switching to Gmail may leave reporters’ sources at risk (NPR)
2. Partner of Snowden interviewer detained and questioned at Heathrow under Terrorism Act for over 9 hours (Guardian)
3. 21st Century Fox takes stake in ‘gonzo’ Vice Media (Financial Times)
4. Remember podcasting? It’s back – and booming (USA Today)
5. With University Pages, LinkedIn reveals its youthful ambitions (AllThingsD)
6. Inside Patch’s leaked revenue numbers and its hunt for profitability (TechCrunch)
Get our newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.