The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Julie Keck.
1. Three things Reddit did right during the Boston bombings and why that matters (PaidContent.org)
2. AP Twitter hack preceded by phishing attempt, news org says (TechCrunch)
3. Up Late with Nate Silver? The New York Times is taking its videos outside the pay wall (NeimanLab)
4. Storify launches paid-for option aimed at journalists (journalism.co.uk)
5. ‘A la carte’ journalism presents alternative to pay walls (Editors Weblog)