Upcoming Events in Digital Media: Aug. 3 Edition
Special Series: Teaching Online
Inside the Ever-Evolving Problem of Transparency in Advertising
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. What if Bradley Manning had leaked documents to The Times instead of Wikileaks? (NYT)
2. Cory Booker at SXSW: Twitter allows for raw truth, random acts of kindness (memeburn)
3. Tesla CEO says his only regret in the NYT controversy was not rebutting the rebuttal (TechCrunch)
4. Where WordPress is headed: Longform content, curation, and maybe even native ads (PaidContent.org)
5. Interactive Google Doodle pays tribute to Douglas Adams’ “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #166: Why Diversity in the Newsroom is Crucial
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.