The End of Privacy. Podcast Episode 1: When Governments Spy on Journalists
Futures Lab Update #119: Drone Footage on TV and Sensors in the Subway
How to Robot-Proof Your Journalism Career
Your guide to the digital media revolution
With your hostMark Glaser
1. Maker’s Mark learns a painful social media lesson, won’t dilute bourbon (Quartz)
2. The Best of the Streamys: 4 web shows to fill your time now that you’ve finished House of Cards (PaidContent.org)
3. Where Apple sources all of its components – and it’s more than just China [Infographic] (GigaOm)
4. Update: Maria Popova responds to Felix Salmon’s article about the solvency of Brain Pickings (Reuters)
5. 92% of parents who use Facebook have friended their kids (Mashable)
Check out MediaShift Sponsorship opportunities!
Mediatwits #169: Can the Kiva Micro-Finance Option Help Journalists?
Subscribe in YouTube
Subscribe in RSS
Subscribe in SoundCloud
Subscribe in iTunes
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.