BERKELEY, CALIF. — Once again, I am covering the Logan Symposium on the UC Berkeley campus, a gathering of some of the top investigative journalists in the country. I’ll be covering the day’s panels and talks via ScribbleLive. I can add in your coverage or tweets, just let me know if you’re at Logan via the comments below.
Live Coverage of the 6th Annual Logan Investigative Reporting Symposium
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Redefining Engagement
- Engagement is Relational, not Transactional
- Thinking of Starting a Podcast? Read This First
- 10 Predictions for Media Metrics in 2016
- Journalism Education's Big Miss: Ignoring the Business Side
- Special Series: Inside the Content Marketing Boom
- The Rise of the Engagement Editor and What It Means
- How Quartz is Bringing Storytelling, Interactive Design to Sponsored Content
- DigitalEd: How to Personalize Your Content for Better Engagement
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.