The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. James Murdoch to step down as chairman of BSkyB [live blog] (Guardian)
2. Magazines scramble to capitalize on Pinterest’s success (Advertising Age)
3. More Americans have cut the cord, but don’t expect a revolution to ditch cable yet (PaidContent)
4. Magazine publishers set guidelines for reporting tablet circulation (Media Daily News)
5. Want to start a journalism non-profit? Start with this guide from the IRS (Nieman Lab)
6. Watch a live stream of today’s Social TV Summit (Lost Remote)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!