The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Latest owner of The New Republic is a Facebook co-founder (New York Times)
2. LinkedIn: Newspapers are nation’s fastest-shrinking industry (Poynter)
3. How media are using Pinterest to cover SXSW (Poynter)
4. Collaboration is the keystone of this banking blog (Guardian)
5. News pay walls are now going up around the world (Nieman Lab)
6. Germany wants to charge search engines and news aggregators to use news excerpts (PaidContent)