The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. New iPad upgrades mostly ‘housekeeping’ — 4G, faster processor and better screen (CNET)
2. Justice Department may be ready to sue Apple and five publishers in price-fixing case (PaidContent)
3. Getty Images licenses Instagram portraits of Yankees players (The Verge)
4. BBC will launch a corrections and clarifications page on the web (Journalism.co.uk)
5. Super Tuesday sets tweet record for 2012 election (Lost Remote)
6. Public broadcasting is the latest industry to tap startups for new ideas (Mashable)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!