The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. New code allows websites to opt-out of Pinterest (LL Social)
2. Google adds a ‘share’ box to its homepage (Marketing Land)
3. Forbes among 30 clients using computer-generated articles (GalleyCat)
4. How the U.S. Army became a social-media leader (ReadWriteWeb)
6. How the Weather Channel is mastering social advertising on mobile (Lost Remote)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!