The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Report: Facebook’s IPO to start at $5 billion (paidContent)
2. Barnes & Noble faces setback in Microsoft antitrust complaint (ars technica)
3. Hulu: We pay our content partners more than Netflix (AdAge Digital)
4. Yahoo! News hires its first White House correspondent (Yahoo! News)
5. New iPad app aggregates only long-form journalism (Poynter)
6. How an iPad app is making video more immersive (Guardian Beta)
7. Open-source Weave liberates data for journalists, citizens (Nieman Lab)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!