The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. The Guardian expands open journalism experiment with new live blog (10,000 Words)
2. ProPublica will release its work in e-book form (The New York Times)
3. Kindle Fire takes over Android tablet market (Mediabytes)
4. Findings: Consumers use smartphones to browse, tablets to buy (Online Media News)
5. Graffiti artists take aim at Google’s new privacy polices, SOPA (paidContent)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!