The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Facebook: Average journalist has seen 320% uptick in subscribers since fall (10,000 Words)
2. New York Times disputes claim that Daily Mail is largest newspaper in the world (BuzzFeed)
3. Netflix: We do not want to facilitate cord cutting (AdAge)
4. BuzzFeed’s future looks like a newsier Facebook news feed (Atlantic Wire)
5. How CNN’s iReport vets citizen content (Poynter)
6. Ad QR codes proliferate in magazines (Online Media News)
7. How to win a Facebook audience: Be topical, ask questions and tell jokes (Nieman Lab)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!