The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Users can’t opt out of Google’s new privacy changes (Washington Post)
2. Facebook plays instant feedback of State Of The Union (All Facebook)
5. How Amazon Publishing will get its books into Barnes & Noble (paidContent)
6. Millennials drawn to SOPA news coverage (Online Media News)
7. Gannett acquires Fantasy Sports Ventures to deepen online sports reach (Online Media News)
8. Increase your click-through rates on Twitter (ReadWriteWeb)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!