The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Nathan Gibbs
1. The Philadelphia Experiment: Why a media company wants to be a tech incubator (Nieman Journalism Lab)
2. The magical (and sometimes ridiculous) gadgets of tomorrow (The Wirecutter)
3. Inside the NYT’s hyper-local efforts (Street Fight)
5. How Google+ Hangouts could transform traditional TV broadcasting (Lost Remote)
6. Homeland Security watches Twitter, social media (Reuters)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!