The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. Nearly 80% of college students can’t figure out QR codes (Digital Trends)
2. Verizon to take on Netflix with web video service (Reuters)
4. iPhone could be used by police to take fingerprints in the field (Cult of Mac)
5. Interactive feature: predicting the future of computing (New York Times)
6. Amazon to publish children’s e-books for Kindle Fire (paidContent)
7. The naked retweet dilemma (American Journalism Review)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!