The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Nathan Gibbs
1. FCC proposes relaxing newspaper-TV ownership rules (Los Angeles Times)
2. How smartphones are changing photography (Wire)
3. File-sharing app creator not guilty of copyright infringement (TorrentFreak)
4. Is plagiarism killing creativity in the games industry? (Guardian)
5. Kelly Oxford and the future of Twitter-savvy TV writers (Lost Remote)
6. Google to pay Mozilla almost $300M per year in search deal (AllThingsD)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!