The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. Judge: Feds can get Twitter users’ data without warrant (Wall Street Journal)
2. Facebook settles with FTC to make new privacy changes opt-in (TechCrunch)
3. Romenesko out at Poynter after attribution problems surface (Media Decoder)
4. Apple’s AssistiveTouch helps the disabled use the iPhone (David Pogue)
5. Opinion writers at the South Florida Sun-Sentinel hold editorial meetings on Twitter (Nieman Journalism Lab)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!