The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. The Blessings of Networks: Emily Bell takes on Dean Starkman’s “news gurus” argument (Columbia Journalism Review)
2. Amazon’s $79 Kindle costs $84 to make (Mainstreet)
4. Policing social media in schools (DFM News)
5. Diversify your ad base to survive in the news publishing business (Online Journalism Review)
6. Amazon buys voice-to-text startup Yap (paidContent)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!