The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. Inside Groupon: “The world’s most controversial company” (Business Insider)
3. NBC to invests millions in news at its local TV stations (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. Gamestop to sell branded Android tablets (paidContent)
5. Next up to sue BitTorrent users: Book publishers (ReadWriteWeb)
6. Motorola cutting 800 jobs prior to planned Google merger (paidContent)
7. Biggest advertiser on Kindle seems to be Amazon (Advertising Age)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!