Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Tablet Market is 100 Million Units Smaller Than Expected. What Happened? (Arik Hesseldahl / Re/code)
2. Should Independent Booksellers Go Omni-Channel? (Judith Rosen / Publishers Weekly)
3. The Next Hot Job in Silicon Valley is For Poets (Elizabeth Dwoskin / Washington Post)
4. Another Way to Monetize E-Books (Joe Wikert)
5. Erotic E-Books: I’ll Read What She’s Reading (Roz Warren / Huffington Post)
6. Book in a Box: A Different Way to Diversify Books (Kristine Hoang / Digital Book World)
7. Amazon’s New Kindle Oasis Has Leaked: Cool Battery Case, But Not Waterproof (Chris Welch / The Verge)