Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Internationalization is Fascinating: the E-Book Case (Jiminy Panoz / Medium)
- No, Machines Can’t Read Better than Humans (James Vincent / The Verge)
- How To Brief A Cover Designer (David Gaughran / Kobo Writing Life)
- Is Japan’s Rakuten the Second Biggest Player in the Western E-Book and Audiobook Markets? (Mark Williams / TNPS)
- Seven Awful DRM Moments from the Year (and Two Bright Spots!): 2017 in Review (Cory Doctorow / EFF)