Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- The 7 Differences Between Professionals and Amateurs (Jeff Goins / The Mission)
- Google Books Is Not Alexandria Redux (Chris Meadows / Teleread)
- Ingram Content Group Delivers E-Books to Windows Store (Ingram / Infotoday)
- Slow Writers: Are They Doomed to Failure in the Digital Age? (Anne R. Allen / Anne R. Allen)
- Torching the Modern-Day Library of Alexandria (James Somers / The Atlantic)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems