The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. Twitter Updates Its Apps, Including for the iPad (NYT)
2. “The ‘second screen’ may move closer to the mainstream” (PaidContent)
3. The Guardian creates its first chief digital officer role (Paidcontent)
4. Vimeo creators can now make money off their videos (SocialTimes)
5. Good magazine relaunches, opens up about layoffs (Adweek)
6. Gnip to now offer full access to archived tweets for outside analysis – at a cost (AllthingsD)