The best stories of the week from across the web on e-books and self-publishing.
1. Justice Department may be ready to sue Apple and five publishers in price-fixing case (PaidContent)
2. PayPal asks some e-book distributors to ban books with “obscene” themes (Globe and Mail)
3. Random House triples e-book prices for libraries (Annoyed Librarian)
4. Scholastic makes e-books more kid-friendly with reading app (Christian Science Monitor)
5. Mini e-books let journalists stretch legs (New York Times)