Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. WikiLeaks Offers $10,000 to Get Intercept Reporter Fired (Joe Uchill / The Hill)
2. Facebook Live gets Accessible With Third-Party Closed Captioning (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. An Ad Network That Helps Fake News Sites Earn Money Is Now Asking Users To Report Fake News (Craig Silverman / BuzzFeed)
5. Breitbart Ads Plummet Nearly 90 Percent in Three Months as Trump’s Troubles Mount (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. Viewability Standards Have a Gaping Hole: Mobile Apps (Ross Benes / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!