Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What You Need to Know About Apple’s New Podcast Analytics (Max Willens / Digiday)
2. Facebook Building Feature to Let Users Subscribe to News Publications (Deepa Seetharaman and Lukas I. Alpert / Wall Street Journal)
3. Snapchat is on a Crusade to Show Why It’s Better Than Facebook (Hint: Size Isn’t Everything) (Kerry Flynn / Mashable)
4. Conservative Websites are Far More Likely to Attack Fact-Checkers Than Their Liberal Counterparts (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
5. The Washington Post’s Millennial Women-Focused Spinoff The Lily is Going the Distributed Route (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. Journalists Board Buses to Challenge Venezuela’s Censorship (Kejal Vyas / Wall Street Journal)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!