Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Washington Post is Using Augmented Reality to Let Audiences Explore Iconic Buildings With Their iPhone (Caroline Scott / Journalism.co.uk)
2. Why the Financial Times is Going Vertical on WhatsApp to Drive Subscribers (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
3. Here’s How Top Women’s Magazines Are Doing Online (Kara Bloomgarden-Smoke / WWD)
4. What Keeps Editors and Publishers Up At Night? We Asked. (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
5. NYT’s publication of Leaked Manchester Material Reveals Transatlantic Differences (Emily Bell / The Guardian)
6. An Onion Editor Talks Satire in the Age of Trump (Dan Bolles / Seven Days)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!