Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Tweaks its News Feed to Take Another Swipe at Clickbait (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Local News Outlets Find an Unlikely Ally in the Duopoly (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. The Big Picture: Google Photos Just Hit 500 Million Monthly Users — Now it Plans to Make Your Camera Roll Obsolete (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Lights, Camera, Journalism: The Boston Globe’s Newest Money-Making Scheme is a Live Show (Bill Mitchell / Poynter)
5. How News Partnerships Work: Commercial and Nonprofit Newsrooms Can Work Together to Benefit and Change Journalism (Jason Alcorn / American Press Institute)
6. Benchmarking Local Media’s Digital Revenue (Borrell Associates)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!